Sunday, September 26, 2010

Wacky Wednesday #8 - Color Challenge!

This is a challenge I entered for Wacky Wednesday #8 Color Challenge over at More Than Favors by Paula! It just didn't want to come together for me! I like how it turned out though. There are a lot of details in this one!

The card says....."This was our "first" Mother and Daughter trip EVER! Of course, to wonderful Viva Las Vegas! It was a trip to remember"!


The image below is an opening piece. As you can see I used real hinges. The dice are stamped, which I just love.....because it is "pink"!


These are the photos when you open it up!

On the top of my Mom's photo it says, "smiles and laughter", which is also stamped in pink! :-)


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful job dear and it was a great trip. Time to do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VIVA LAS VEGAS!!! You did a fantastic Job on this Layout. My mom and I are planning a trip to LAs VEgas for Next Year! cant wait! thanks for Joining the Challenge at More Than Favors!

    Happy Crafting,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete