Monday, September 13, 2010

Look what I got!


I just received this award from my Mom over at Jennys Scrapbooking Haven. I was thrilled....thanks Mom! I am very new to the blog and still learning my way around.
The rules in excepting the award are:
You must thank the person who passed it to you. Again, thanks Mom!
Copy the award to your blog.
List 3 things you love about yourself. This is hard.....I am not in a good place in my life right now, but here goes! #1 I am very dedicated in what ever I set my mind too....there really isn't much I can't do if I want it bad enough. #2 I am a caring person. I always put everyones' needs in front of my own. #3 I am a also a very honest person.
Post a picture that you love on your blog. The above picture was taken a few weeks ago at a family wedding. This is my youngest son, Jaime.
Last you must pass this award onto 5 others, so here they are:

No comments:

Post a Comment