Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sketchy Thursdays Challenge 9.23!







This challenge I found over at Sketchy Thursdays....it was a two page layout with lots and lots of room for pictures, which was PERFECT!

I decided to scrapbook my Grandma, which was the BEST night I had in a long, long time! There are pictures from when my brother and I were just kids to when we had kids of our own! The main picture is one of the last photos taken of her. She passed away from cancer (which she actually had in this photo). She was, and is the BEST Grandma in the ENTIRE world! Thanks Sketchy Thursdays!

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! and yes , she was the very best grandma, mother and BFF. I miss her dearly and always will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! PRECIOUS photos!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christy!
    Claudia visit and follow you too!
    I love your work!
    Congratulations!
    See you around!

    ReplyDelete