Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom! You are the BEST!


Happy Birthday to the BEST Mom in the world! I made her this card last night so I could stop by after work and give it to her. I was up until 1:00 am.....5:30 sure came fast this morning! Our family isn't getting together until Sunday, but I wanted to put a smile on her beautiful face....on her actual birthday! :-) I threw a few bingo scratch tickets inside so she could scratch them during half time....at the real Bingo game...LOL Mom, you ROCK! I am so grateful that you are part of my life! I love you!

P.S. Mom, look in the background of the top picture.....The ant holding the watermelon! Just for you! Gals....the ant in the background she got from her BFF, Sharon. :-)

I am going to use this card for the following challenges:

Frosted Designs - Stitching
Fairytale Challenge Blog - 3 papers, 3 pearls and ribbon
Sentiments Crafty Designs - Sparkle
Flutterby Wednesdays - Butterfly, angel or fairy

14 comments:

  1. A very pritty card! Your mom will love it! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgeous creation in beautiful colours and nice details!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Fairytale Challenge
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card that you just "whipped up" wish I could just whip up some pretty cards LOL!!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week! I am sure your Mom loved the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christy! Your mom will love this!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Christy! You did a beautiful job. Your Mom did love it - and the poem inside was so heartfelt. Good job kiddo! xxx Auntie Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi . thanks for joining us over at Fariy tale challenge this week.A lovely card with cute cupcakes!your mum will surely love it!
    hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is such a fine piece of art. Your followers do not see all the beautiful details and love that was put into this card. It is so much better when seen through the eyes and not just a picture. I will cherish it forever!
    Hugs & Kisses
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eine ganz bezaubernde Karte. Deine Mom hat sich bestimmt gefreut.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Fairy tale Challenge. LG Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card!! I'll bet your mom just loved it! Thanks for sharing your project with us at Frosted Designs :)
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello
    wow this is sweet, this is an amazing card. The design and colors are stunning.

    Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    * Karla **

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fantstic project. I love it. Awesome.
    Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
    xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  13. You must REALLY love your mom! Look at all the details that went into the card... :)

    ReplyDelete