Friday, September 30, 2011

Gobble and Fall Cards for Some Challenges!


I made these two cards for a challenge on Facebook! Scrappy Jak sent the supplies and we needed to come up with something creative with the materials! After some serious thought this is what I came up with! :-) They have been posted on Facebook and thought I would share on my blog. Hope you enjoy!

I am also going to submit these cards in the following challenges:

Fantabulous Cricut - Challenge #79 (Leaves are falling)
Flutterby Wednesday - Butterfly, fairy or angel
My Craft Spot - Ribbon
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes
Whimsical Wednesday - Anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Cute! Cute! I love your adorable little turkey, just to stinkin cute. Thanks for joining the challenge at My Crafy Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! I love it...you always do such a good job. PS do you need your header changed since you changed jobs?
    Hugs,
    Deb c

    ReplyDelete